Banner Image Banner Image

Internal Affairs

The internal affairs unit takes all complaints of officer misconduct.  If you would like to make a complaint, you can contact us at 856-757-7407, email: or through the below listed complaint form. 

Attached form here

Attached below is the link to our department’s internal affairs statistical information and major discipline: